Finally, we are a full service maintenance company, starting September 1st.
I’ve been doing landscape contracting here in the Valley for 23 years, and for 23 years my clients have asked me to do their maintenance. Through those years I've continued to look for a good quality maintenance contractor to refer to my customers. Some have worked out, but most have not. It’s been very frustrating for me to stop by former jobs after a period of time only to find their landscape a mess. As my Dad told me when I was young, “If you want something done right, do it yourself.” So, after much thought and planning, we’re finally in the landscape maintenance business!!!
But....We aren’t just your normal everyday maintenance company!!
We want to be different!!
What makes us different from everyone else?
- Who better to maintain your yard than the company who designed and installed it.
- We are licensed, bonded, insured, and have NO complaints with the BBB or the ROC.
- Our employees CARE, are dressed well, reliable, clean cut, and pay attention to detail.
- We'll trim, weed, and fertilize, as necessary. Without being asked!
- We 'll inspect your entire irrigation system and adjust the time and duration of each zone based on the season, weather, and plant conditions. Without being asked!
- We 'll inspect and repair all low-voltage lighting, replace bulbs, and adjust the timer if necessary. Without being asked!
- Long term benefits, savings, and peace of mind of knowing your landscape is being correctly, trimmed, fertilized, and watered.
- Also, I will personally inspect your entire property and email you a report, quarterly.
Basically, I consider your yard, my yard, and want to keep your investment looking beautiful. My hope is that you will find value in our new service and take advantage of it. I am now in the process of signing a few clients, so if you are interested, please call or e-mail me and I will come out and give you an estimate.
Click here to Request a Comprehensive Maintenance Assessment